Monday, August 8, 2011

Passages Soundtrack

Passages - YA Short Stories
(Buy on Amazon for free)

1. OneRepublic - Secrets (Melanie's Secrets)
Got no reason, got no shame
Got no family I can blame
Just don't let me disappear
I'ma tell you everything


So tell me what you want to hear
Something that will light those ears
Sick of all the insincere
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

2. Linkin Park - Leave Out All the Rest (Death of the Sun)
When my time comes
Forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some
Reasons to be missed
And don't resent me
And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory
Leave out all the rest
Leave out all the rest


Don't be afraid
I've taken my beating
I've shared what I've made
I'm strong on the surface
Not all the way through
I've never been perfect
But neither have you

3. Dashboard Confessional - For You to Notice (The Rowe Boys)
I'm starting to fashion an idea in my head
where I would impress you
with every single word I said.
Would come out insightful or brave or smooth or charming
and you'd want to call me
And I would be there every time
you'd need me
I'd be there every time...
But for now I'll look so longingly
waiting...
For you to want me, for you to need me, for you to notice me


4. Mindy Smith - Edge of Love (You Remember)
The edge of Love, here I stand
Feels like sky where they should be land
I want to fly, want to take your hand
And just let time stand
Just let time stand still


The weather's fine
Maybe I'm your leap of faith
I know it's right
cause you're my amazing grace
and you make time stand still

5. Flyleaf - There For You (The Prodigal Daughter)
I don't deserve you
'Cause I'm not there for you
please forgive me again


I wanna be there for you,
someone you can come to
runs deeper than my bones
I wanna be there for you

6. Beirut - Scenic World (Fettuccine Alfredo)
When I feel alive
I try to imagine a careless life
A scenic world, where the sun sets are all
Breathtaking, breathtaking


7. Mumford and Sons - The Cave (Together)
But I will hold on hope
And I won't let you choke
On the noose around your neck


And I'll find strength in pain
And I will change my ways
I'll know my name as it's called again

Cause I have other things to fill my time
You take what is yours and I'll take mine
Now let me at the truth
Which will refresh my broken mind

No comments:

Post a Comment