Monday, October 17, 2011

In My Mailbox #4

I think this was supposed to be on Sunday, but I've always been a procrasinator. Here's what's up next for me:

Divergent by Veronica Roth. I'm actually halfway through this, and I'm really starting to like it. At first, it required a little bit too much suspension of disbelief, but the world building is starting to smooth out.

Wither by Lauren DeStefano. Picked this up from the library after reading a sample online. Should be interesting. I'm really into YA dystopian, if you haven't noticed.

Tempest by Julie Cross. I actually wont his from a Goodreads contest, and it looks awesome. Time travel! Romance! Awesome cover! So excited to read this. I hope it actually shows up because I haven't been getting packages in my mailbox lately. Need to rectify this so I can read this book.

The Farseekers by Isobelle Carmody. The sequel to Obernewtyn, and the second in the Obernewtyn series.

The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan. I read the first book in Percy Jackson a while ago (The Lightning Thief?) and enjoyed it. I wanted some more Greek gods!

This seems like a lot of books. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment