Monday, September 26, 2011

In My Mailbox #3

At least I think this is the third one.

My "to read" list just keeps growing!

Wildefire by Karsten Knight -- Polynesian goddess reincarnated in the body of a sixteen-year-old girl. Picked up from the library. I'm about 50 pages in, and I like it. I just haven't had the time to finish it.

The Emerald Storm by Michael Sullivan -- Fantasy, political intrigue, quests, empires! Bought online - no longer available, but will be published this fall by Orbit Books. I haven't finished Nyphron Rising just yet (only about 10% left) but I love this series!

The Name of This Book is Secret by Pseudonymous Bosch -- Middle grade fun that reminds me of A Series of Unfortunate Events. Only 99 cents from the iBookstore!

Two of a Kind by Celesta Thiessen -- A neat novella about a brother and sister in a dystopian world, written by a friend of mine. Only 99 cents on Kindle. I'm about 1/3 through.

No comments:

Post a Comment